- This event has passed.
Yuletide Celebration and Christmas Stroll
December 10, 2022Free
Celebrate the holiday season with a Yuletide Celebration and Christmas Stroll in downtown Sackets Harbor on Saturday, Dec 10, sponsored by the Sackets Harbor Chamber of Commerce.
The festivities begin with a Christmas Concert by the Community Chorus at 3 pm, at the United Presbyterian Church, at 101 South Broad Street.
Following the concert, the Chamber of Commerce invites everyone to join in for a “Christmas Stroll” through downtown Sackets Harbor, from 4 to 7 pm. The Christmas Stroll includes:
- Hot chocolates, hot toddies, treats, and drink specials at participating businesses along West Main Street (including The Bottle of Sackets Harbor, The Sandwich Bar, The Whiskey Coop, and more);
- Horse & wagon rides for $2 per person or $5 per family, departing from Keller Williams Real Estate office on West Main Street (sponsored by 1812 Brewing Company);
- Raffle of a large, blow-up Snowman in front of Keller Williams (see their table for ticket prices);
- Gingerbread men kits, festive holiday snacks, and hot drinks at Chrissy Beanz Bakery, at 105 West Main Street;
- Chocolate samples, mini gourmet pretzels, and other treats, along a food drive at Calla Lillies, at 118 West Main Street;
- Tea tastings at The Handmaiden’s Garden, at 117 West Main Street;
- The Art of Making a Petite Box out of cards with Betse Murphy, at the Sackets Harbor Visitor Center, at 301 West Main Street;
- Ornaments, Walking Tour books, and memberships with the Sackets Harbor Historical Society, at the Visitor Center, at 301 West Main Street; and
- The North Pole Connection, including Letters to Santa (sponsored by Keller Williams), photo opportunities, and crafts, at the Visitor Center, at 301 West Main Street.
In addition to the Christmas Stroll, the community will host its annual Holiday Parade, beginning at 5:30 pm, which will travel in a rectangle along West Washington, South Broad, West Main, Bayard Streets.
The parade will conclude with the lighting of the Christmas Tree on the Visitor Center Lawn at 6 pm, and participants can head inside the Visitor Center afterwards to warm up and take photos with Santa.
The evening’s festivities will wrap up at the 1812 Brewing Company, at 212 West Main Street. The Brewing Company will host an Ugly Sweater Contest, from 7 to 9 pm, with musical entertainment by The F.A.R. Trio, from 9 pm until midnight.
For more information on any of the Yuletide Celebration and Christmas Stroll events, please contact the Sackets Harbor Chamber of Commerce by phone at 315-646-1700 or visit the Chamber’s website.