Concerts on the Waterfront
June 26 through Sept 4, 2022
The Sackets Harbor Historical Society is excited to announce that the 2022 Concerts on the Waterfront series will kick-off on Sunday, June 26, and run through Sunday, September 4. Each of the free concerts is held on a Sunday, from 3 to 5 pm, at the Sackets Harbor Battlefield, located at 504 West Main Street.
For 2022, the Historical Society has an exciting line-up of 11 bands:
- June 26: The Sacci Band (Big Band)
- July 3: Tink Bennett and Tailor Made (Country music)*
- July 10: Alex Torres and His Latin Orchestra (Latin music)*
- July 17: Atlas (80s party music)
- July 24: The Dakotas (Alternative Bluegrass)*
- July 31: Son BoriKua (Caribbean music)
- Aug 7: Oceans Below (Old favorites)
- Aug 14: Ruby Shooz (50s and 60s music)
- Aug 21: 10th Mountain Division Army Band
- Aug 28: Hot Jazz Jumpers (Jazz)*
- Sept 4: Maria DeSantis Orchestra (Big Band)
All the concerts are free and open to the public. They’re held outdoors at the Battlefield, so remember to pack your picnic blanket or lawn chairs.
For more information, please visit the Sackets Harbor Historical Society’s website or Facebook page. You can also find highlights and entire performances from last year’s Concerts on the Waterfront series on the Historical Society’s YouTube channel. We hope to see you at some, or ALL, of the concerts this summer!
*The concerts marked with an asterisk are made possible with funds from the Decentralization Program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts, with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature, and administered by the St. Lawrence County Arts Council.