Concerts on the Waterfront
2023 Sunday Summer Concert Series
The Sackets Harbor Historical Society is excited to announce that the 2023 Concerts on the Waterfront series will kick-off on Sunday, June 25, and run through Sunday, Sept 3. Each of the free concerts is held on a Sunday, from 3 to 5 pm, at the Sackets Harbor Battlefield, located at 504 West Main Street.
For 2023, the Historical Society has an exciting line-up of 11 bands:
- June 25: The Sacci Band (Big Band)
- July 2: Ruby Shooz (50s and 60s music)
- July 9: Alex Torres and His Latin Orchestra (Latin American)
- July 16: Atlas (80s party music)
- July 23: The Jess Novak Band* (Pop, rock, and soul)
- July 30: Letizia and the Z Band* (Pop)
- Aug 6: Hot Club of Saratoga* (Gypsy swing)
- Aug 13: The Kim Pollard Band* (Blues, jazz, funk, and spiritual)
- Aug 20: 10th Mountain Division Army Band
- Aug 27: The Large Flowerheads (60s tribute band)
- Sept 3: Maria DeSantis Orchestra (Big Band)
All the concerts are free and open to the public. They’re held outdoors at the Battlefield, so remember to pack your picnic blanket or lawn chairs.
For more information, please visit the Sackets Harbor Historical Society’s website or Facebook page. You can also find highlights and entire performances from last year’s Concerts on the Waterfront series on the Historical Society’s YouTube channel. We hope to see you at some, or ALL, of the concerts this summer!
*The concerts marked with an asterisk are made possible with funds from the Decentralization Program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts, with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature, and administered by the St. Lawrence County Arts Council.