The Sackets Harbor Historical Society is excited to announce that the 2023 Concerts on the Waterfront series will kick-off on Sunday, June 25, and run through Sunday, Sept 3. Each of the 11 free concerts is held on a Sunday, from 3 to 5 pm, at the historic Sackets Harbor Battlefield, so remember to pack your picnic blanket or lawn chairs.
When: Sundays, from June 25, 2023 to Sept 3, 2023, from 3 to 5 pm
Address: Sackets Harbor Battlefield State Historic Site, 504 West Main Street
Here’s the Historical Society’s full concert line-up:
- June 25: The Sacci Band (Big Band)
- July 2: Ruby Shooz (50s and 60s music)
- July 9: Alex Torres and His Latin Orchestra (Latin American)
- July 16: Atlas (80s party music)
- July 23: The Jess Novak Band* (Pop, rock, and soul)
- July 30: Letizia and the Z Band* (Pop)
- Aug 6: Hot Club of Saratoga* (Gypsy swing)
- Aug 13: Kim Pollard Band* (Blues, jazz, funk, and spiritual)
- Aug 20: 10th Mountain Division Army Band
- Aug 27: The Large Flower Heads (60s tribute band)
- Sept 3: Maria DeSantis Orchestra (Big Band)
The concerts marked with an asterisk (*) are made possible with funds from the Decentralization Program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts, with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature. The grant funds are administered by the St. Lawrence County Arts Council.